The objective of
becoming a Nation Brand
company is to elevate a
standards and increase competitiveness in the national market.
Our five values
The value of Excellence encourages companies to raise their standards in quality, services, operations, and products by applying established process and procedure indicators.
Thanks to sustainability, environmental, social, and financial management come together in perfect harmony.
A company that demonstrates its Costa Rican roots, either through its human capital or by participation in the organization's shares.
Social progress is the capacity of an organization to support its collaborators' basic needs, provide well-being, and develop channels through which individuals can reach their potential as human beings and professionals.
Innovating, evolving, and not being afraid to change are critical factors for a company to prevail in an increasingly complex and demanding market.
Preferential treatment from PROCOMER
- Three business agendas.
- 50% discount on trade missions.
- 30% discount at international fairs.
- 50% discount on BTM.
- A Microsite on the essential COSTA RICA website.
- Access to ITC's Sustainability Map.
before starting the Nation
Brand licensing process:
If your company operates within the following scope of the Nation Brand Regulations established in article 10, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 10: Areas of expertise required for the granting of licenses related to investments and exports.
The Costa Rican Foreign Trade Promoter (PROCOMER) is the executive agency responsible for the implementation, promotion, and application of the Nation Brand, in addition to issues related to attracting investments, exports, SME exporters (or those with export potential), foreign trade in general, and other objectives and functions of PROCOMER.
- Review the Regulations for the Use of the Costa Rica Nation Brand. Download
- Download the Evaluation Protocol. Download
- Answer any questions or doubts about the PROCOMER Nation Brand.
If your company corresponds to the tourism sector, please email: email@example.com
The licensing process
3. Review the requirements
4. Make an appointment with an evaluation team
- Book an appointment with the evaluation team at the following link: View document
- Once the evaluation team has visited, an evaluation report will be submitted to PROCOMER for review and approval/rejection.
5. Submit documents
- Copy of the evaluator's report and affidavit.
- Corporate use license request form and its attachments.
- Download Form
- A copy of the company's current and valid legal status and a copy of the legal representative's identity card.
- The company must be current with the CCSS.