Read these terms and
conditions of use
(hereafter referred to as “terms and conditions”) before accessing any of our services.
Accessing the website of the country brand, essential COSTA RICA, located in San Jose, Costa Rica, implies that the user accepts the usage guidelines for the site, as well as the content in the clause regarding the applicable intellectual property rights and the Privacy and Security Policy.
The user should refer to the specific conditions established for the access and use of specific services within the Website of the essential COSTA RICA country brand.
Access to the site is free and does not generate any commercial, contractual, or professional relationship of any kind between the users and essential COSTA RICA.
These terms and conditions are applicable to all users of the Site. Nonetheless, if new sections are added to the Site in the future, and they provide specific services, essential COSTA RICA may include them in this document as an additional section.
The Site may include access to forums with a moderator, which may express the personal opinions or thoughts of those who participate on the forum, regarding a wide variety of topics. The content of these forums and the links included therein to other external sites, are reviewed, monitored, or approved by the country brand essential COSTA RICA, which is the editor of the contents of those forums, or of the sites which may be accesses through them.
The text, as well as any other material published on these forums, express the opinion of a specific author and are not the opinion of essential COSTA RICA. If you believe for any reason that the published information is offensive, notify the Administration at [email protected].
Users agree not to access or attempt to access the account of another user, and not to falsify or attempt to falsify their identity while using the site or any of the systems that they have permission to access.
Rules for online behavior
It is expressly prohibited to use the site for the following purposes:
- To organize activities for organized political parties.
- To publish content that defames or threatens other people.
- To make fanatical, hateful, or racially-offensive statements.
- To publish content that discusses illegal activities, with the intention of committing them.
- To publish content that infringes on the intellectual property of others, including, but not limited to, copyrights, registered marks, or trade secrets.
- To publish material that contains language or images that may be considered vulgar or obscene.
- To publish any publicity or any other kind of commercial solicitation.
Material that is protected by copyright or by any other legal right, such as for example software, graphics, text, photographs, sounds, videos, or music, may not be published on the site, without the express authorization of the owner of such material.